What is the Cancellation Policy?
Candidates who wish to cancel their application for the 2015 examination must notify the NBE in writing either via letter sent by mail (1500 Sunday Dr., Suite 102, Raleigh, NC 27607) or by email: krussell@echoboards. org. Cancellation options are as follows:
• Candidates registered during the early registration period who wish to cancel/withdraw their application will receive a refund of the initial fee minus a $200.00 processing fee, if the NBE has received a written request to cancel on or before the early registration date.
• Candidates may defer their 2015 application fee to the 2016 examination registration, as a one-time courtesy. The deferment process is as follows:
- Provide a written request to the NBE via mail or email on or before June 1, 2015
- If an examination time and location has already been scheduled, cancel with Prometric.
- Upon cancelling the examination with Prometric the candidate MUST provide the NBE with a copy of the cancellation confirmation that Prometric will provide you.
- Fill out Deferment Request and Payment Form on the website (www.echoboards.org) and mail or email to the NBE office.
- The administrative fee payment of $200.00 is due at time the deferment is requested, deferment will not be processed until payment is made.
- If $200.00 fee is not received on or before June 1, 2015 the deferment will not take place. Candidates at this time will need to take the examination or forfeit all exam fees.
Please Note: Candidates that submit an application during the late registration period are NOT subject to a refund. Withdrawal or cancellation will result in forfeiture of ALL exam fees and deferment will result in an additional $200.00 administrative fee.
Candidates who wish to cancel their examination AFTER it has been scheduled with Prometric MUST personally contact Prometric to cancel via the website at www.prometric.com. Requesting to cancel or withdraw with the NBE DOES NOT cancel your examination date with Prometric.
1500 Sunday Drive · Suite 102 · Raleigh, NC 27607 · Phone: (919) 861-5582